Wednesday 7 May 2014

A couple of days in London.

Me and my boyfriend took a trip to London at the beginning of the month. I was hoping to get away during the easter break but we steered away from going abroad, partly because of money.

Instead we opted for London. We have been together before but for just a day and I always feel like I have to cram everything into that day with so much to see and shop! So to make this time more special we stayed over in a Hotel.

We did lots when we were there, lots of shopping and we visited the natural history museum.
On Sunday morning after our stay in the hotel we had breakfast in Covent Garden, a lovely little treat.






We booked it pretty last minute and luckily the hotel was lovely! The Nadler Hotel It was in the Kensington area and even my boyfriend pointed out how lovely and quiet it was, considering we were still pretty central London.

No comments:

Post a Comment