Monday 13 January 2014

21st Birthday Celebrations- Madrid

This post is long overdue! To be honest I partly gave up on this blog and just continued with my journalism one. But since seeing a friends blog it inspired me to continue with this. And what a better way with catching up with how I spent my 21st birthday.

It was full of surprises. My boyfriend Max took me to Madrid! A complete surprise as I found out the night before we left at my birthday meal with my family.

He also organised a surprise gathering with all my friends in a bar. I had no idea! I really wasn't keen to make many plans for my 21st so i'm so glad I got to see all my friends.

Madrid was a beautiful city, its not the biggest so it's not too overwhelming but the architecture and the beautiful blue skies in october where a big treat considering it had just got chilly at home. Definitely recommend this city to anyone looking for a nice weekend break! There were plenty of shops, food and sun! Plus if you do go you cannot miss the main park, it wasn't too difficult to find and if we hadn't of found it we would of really missed out. 
Park in Madrid was beautiful, so glad we found it! 

Airport arrivals 

Inside H&M Madrid.
The shopping here was brilliant I just wish I took more money to spend. 

The park lake 

The cutest little boat ride in the lake. Max had to steer. 


Drinks at Chambers, pre my arrival 

Surprise!



No comments:

Post a Comment